Hecc & Fricc (New TMod) in a sit... (TRIGGERED)

A few days ago I posted a harassment report regarding player Hecc & Fricc. This followed a sit that I called b/c after several failed attempts on his part to report me, he resorted to putting a text screen over my gun stand to call me a scammer, which he was warned for).

Multiple staff members commented to the toxicity this player displayed in the sit.

The post turned into a pissing match and Rubik asked me to PM him if I had evidence of harassment.

I PMed Rubik the details and told him I had a video of the sit, and asked what evidence he needed. I never received a reply and the harassment report was denied.

Two days later, Hecc & Fricc was made a TMod.

Not sure how a player that has had a harassment report, 2 warns (RDM and Minging), as well as another one that was removed in the past few weeks qualifies for a staff position.

But I would like to show the senior staff, as well as the community what this new staff member acts like when HE is pulled to a sit.

Staff should be respected members of our community and not conduct themselves in a manner of breaking rules, calling bogus sits, making revenge reports and then minging because he didn't get the results he wanted...

In his first day as a staff member, I was in a sit with another mod for a RDMer. Hecc & Fricc pulled the RDMer from our sit for another case that was called. When I was brought to that sit by the mod handling mine Hecc & Fricc was more worried about trying to return me, than dealing with the RDMer.

I am worried about the day he finally gets a sit I'm involved in where he can finally give me the punishment he feels (and says himself in this video) that I deserve...

There is no way that someone that displays a need for revenge like this to be able to handle sits objectively or professionally.

Video of Sit (06/04/19): 

i don't see why we would demote him over a situation that was dealt with? he was warned in the video for the harrassment, and from what I've seen hasn't had another issue with you since this? Also if he wants to return you to talk to the RDMer himself, he can do so? this just seems like salt leaking out of the shaker to me

I'd like to point out his application was accepted because he had a great application and great activity, and multiple people had no issues with him. One isolated incident of someone losing their temper isn't going to ban him from staff.

This is the definition of a hollow drama thread. Nothing here adds anything and you're just reposting settled shit to cause drama/outrage against me.

By the way I've already handled 50 sits and had no complaints regarding professionalism so uhhh cheers

I didn't ask for a demotion or any action to be taken. I posted this at the suggestion of a staff member who I showed the video to.... And if I never posted this, and had an issue in a future sit, then it would be "why didn't you say anything then".

You see the video and you think I'M SALTY? LMAO

I can assure you, I'm not... I'm still selling guns and didn't collect any warns from any of his bullshit.

Let me just say the reason why I didn't reply is because I specifically told you what type of evidence I was looking for in the report and I was very specific about what you need to show the second time in Private Messages. Neither time you provided any evidence and kept asking me what kind of evidence. I closed the report because people that were not involved were allowed to fight amongst themselves in a player report and it was getting out of control.

A player report and a sit called against you is not evidence of "harassment".

While I agree that in this video he is coming off as very standoff-ish, you can tell Jakey is not very comfortable due to the way he is speaking, does this constitute harassment? I don't think so.

I think this was a poor response to being called out for doing something that is against the rules and not wanting to admit he was wrong.

I want to point out that Heck does not act this way since he's become staff (as far as I'm aware of) and I don't think it's fair to say this is who he really is all the time. He has a good reason to be upset over the prices you set for your guns and he is looking out for the best interest of new players, as he stated in the last report (though he could have maintained a little more self control throughout this whole situation).

I do think Heck can learn from this video, looking at himself now in a position of leadership & hope he will be a little more patient and understanding going forward.

Looking over the video, the worst thing I did was point out how huge your ego is and repeatedly contest that the warn wasn't valid as I wasn't minging his sign and had literally just put facts on the sign. This isn't anywhere close to sufficient evidence for an actual harassment punishment and I was already warned for it in that sit (Jakey decided to warn me for "Harassment" because I called out Urban in the sit directly, he wasn't going to do anything originally about the textscreen. You're dredging up a settled sit for pointless drama or revenge or some shit when it's already been handled.

I maintain my opinion that Urban is a minge and just plays the staff for his own gain by filing this endless string of garbage reports.

I lost my control in that sit because Urban was acting his typical self and he was warning me over "Harassment" when at that point I hadn't gone off yet and all I had done was state fact on a text screen. Urban acted like a dickhead in that sit and was being his usual egotistical self and made me angrier still. Considering the fact that at this point he had been pulling the constant garbage on me for like a week I could've seen myself getting far angrier and honestly the fact that he's gone to this length to continue dragging this issue up in extraneous reports is indicative of his true nature.

I didn't ask for a demotion or any action to be taken. I posted this at the suggestion of a staff member who I showed the video to.... And if I never posted this, and had an issue in a future sit, then it would be "why didn't you say anything then".

You see the video and you think I'M SALTY? LMAO

I can assure you, I'm not... I'm still selling guns and didn't collect any warns from any of his bullshit.

You didn't ask for a demotion, but putting someone on full blast and saying 'this isn't an example of a staff member and cannot be trusted to take sits professionally' pretty clearly shows you want him demoted. He's had 1 sit with you since becoming staff, and from what I was told he was quick to return you because you were screaming bloody murder at the RDMer in the other sit you described. Seeing as he's had 0 issues with you since his becoming staff, its clear to me you are salty he's become staff and don't like that fact.

LoL, is that what you heard?

You should have just asked me, I could have given you the video. But if your expecting me to be "screaming bloody murder" then you are in for a disappointing surprise..

Honestly, I think your salt-o-meter is a little skewed trying to protect your new tmod... The video speaks for itself, if you want to deny what everyone else I've spoken to sees and hears in it, then you go ahead and call me salty.

In the end, another gmod staff member's opinion is not going to cost me any sleep.... lol

LoL, is that what you heard?

You should have just asked me, I could have given you the video. But if your expecting me to be "screaming bloody murder" then you are in for a disappointing surprise..

Honestly, I think your salt-o-meter is a little skewed trying to protect your new tmod... The video speaks for itself, if you want to deny what everyone else I've spoken to sees and hears in it, then you go ahead and call me salty.

In the end, another gmod staff member's opinion is not going to cost me any sleep.... lol

I wasn't referring to the sit you posted. You claim that in a sit you've had with heck and frick since he became tmod, he was more focused on returning you then dealing with the RDMer. I asked him about this before I commented, and I was told he wanted to return you as you were losing the plot with the RDMer. I would've done the same thing.

I understood which sit you were referring to.

Even though this will likely be misconstrued as salt again, I will provide a video of that sit as well, to dispute that "he's had 0 issues with you since his becoming staff", and now his lying to senior staff regarding this sit.

Unfortunately, I did not have the video running for the initial RDM, or when I was pulled to my sit. When Zero Residual brought me and the bounty hunter, he began asking the RDMer the standard questions. Then player Derpington reported an RDM by the same player, which was claimed by Hecc & Fricc, who pulled the RDMer out of our sit.

Zero Residual crosses admin land to the other sit, and !Brings me. It is in this time that I am starting my video.

This video disputes Hecc and Fricc's claim that I was "screaming bloody murder" at the Bounty Hunter who RDMed me and at least one other player. I am calm, friendly and do not address the RDMer at all.

Hecc & Fricc's (Charple Model) attention is immediately switched to me as soon as the staff member handling my sit (Zero Residual) !brings me to the second sit. Despite the fact the mass RDM sit was not concluded, and that I was still trying to ask questions, Hecc & Fricc returned me.

Zero Residual, the staff member handling my sit even typed ): when he did it.

So...

A) I don't feel the sit was handled professionally by Hecc & Fricc because he has personal issues he has with me.

B) When asked by Herb about this sit, Hecc & Fricc completely lied about my demeanor to cover not handling this sit properly.

Video of sit:

I'd also like to point out that Hecc & Fricc -Reps each player who reports him. He did it to me yesterday (As a staff member):

fukin ded ( -1 ) - Last updated Today, 03:19 AM

Rating given for UrBaN BoMbEr's post in Hecc & Fricc (New TMod) in a sit... (TRIGGERED) Negative (-1): more pointless dramaposting

and

then DamnedOne today:

fukin ded ( -1 ) - Last updated 1 hour ago

Rating given for |⎛ ҉ ٩DamnedOne٩ ҉ ⎞|'s post in Warn Appeal

Negative (-1): toxic player, -rep bomber

Really professional... Doesn't seem vengeful at all...