[Applications] TitsRP News

Blacnova

Your Steam Name: Sirlepepe

Your ingame name: Sirlepepe

Your Steam Profile: Come On You Know Me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What segment would you like to be a part of?: Interview

Why do you want to join the team?: Because I was the dankest experience in Interviewing people as you can see (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTMPTyEsBV8

Anything else you would like to add? Im Fucking Pepe ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

You Deny Me? ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY? Ill be in the tower ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Your Steam Name: Sirlepepe

Your ingame name: Sirlepepe

Your Steam Profile: Come On You Know Me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What segment would you like to be a part of?: Interview

Why do you want to join the team?: Because I was the dankest experience in Interviewing people as you can see (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTMPTyEsBV8

Anything else you would like to add? Im Fucking Pepe ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

You Deny Me? ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?  Ill be in the tower ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Welp, I can't say no to that I guess.

One of two spots for Interview has been ACCEPTED

Your Steam Name: Ospevon

Your ingame name: Ospevon

Your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ospevon/

What segment would you like to be a part of?: Gaming news and Interview (please let me do both, if i cant do both i will do gaming news)

Why do you want to join the team?: I want to join the team because it seems like a fun thing to do, plus i need more stuff to do then sits in my free time!

Anything else you would like to add? (leave blank if you have nothing to add): I fuck bitches and get money 24/7

What segment would you like to be a part of?: Gaming news and Interview (please let me do both, if i cant do both i will do gaming news)

Why do you want to join the team?: I want to join the team because it seems like a fun thing to do, plus i need more stuff to do then sits in my free time!

Anything else you would like to add? (leave blank if you have nothing to add): I fuck bitches and get money 24/7

See, was that so hard ospe?

Accepted

See, was that so hard ospe?

Accepted

Yes

Your Steam Name: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Your ingame name( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Your Steam Profile( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What segment would you like to be a part of?: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why do you want to join the team?:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anything else you would like to add? (leave blank if you have nothing to add)

Well actually, yes I would! I would like to tell my journey story of wanting to join the press. It would make my day if I were accepted. I'm going to let you in on a little story. 

Once apon a time, there was a little boy who went by the name Max. This young boy was ever so amazed about the cool jobs that the press got to do. He was a nosy little runt, and enjoyed knowing about everyone's business, which is exactly what the press got to do. One day he was busy avoiding homework by playing on the popular sandbox-based game called Garry's Mod, that he didn't notice his dad got a job at the press office. When he went downstairs to have some dinner with his family, for his family ate together every single day, he noticed that his family was buzzing with conversation. "What's all of this about?" asked the young Max. "Well your Dad is now employed at the TitsRP News!" replied his mother. Max was awestruck at how someone he knew for all his life had suddenly become so important and cool. His Dads image had changed in his mind ever since that day.  A couple days have gone by and he was curious about how the Press made all their newspapers, so he asked his Dad about it. "Well son," said his dad, "you see, we run sort of a research gossip thing. We have reporters who work their butts off getting stories which then our editors compile together and it's all published in a newspaper called 'The TitsRP News'". Max was so awestruck from this explanation that he just had to join the press. "Dad, Dad! How can I join the newspaper team!" " he cried. "Well it's simple, all you have to do is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

The End

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Your Steam Name: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Your ingame name( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Your Steam Profile( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What segment would you like to be a part of?: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why do you want to join the team?:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anything else you would like to add? (leave blank if you have nothing to add)

Well actually, yes I would! I would like to tell my journey story of wanting to join the press. It would make my day if I were accepted. I'm going to let you in on a little story. 

Once apon a time, there was a little boy who went by the name Max. This young boy was ever so amazed about the cool jobs that the press got to do. He was a nosy little runt, and enjoyed knowing about everyone's business, which is exactly what the press got to do. One day he was busy avoiding homework by playing on the popular sandbox-based game called Garry's Mod, that he didn't notice his dad got a job at the press office. When he went downstairs to have some dinner with his family, for his family ate together every single day, he noticed that his family was buzzing with conversation. "What's all of this about?" asked the young Max. "Well your Dad is now employed at the TitsRP News!" replied his mother. Max was awestruck at how someone he knew for all his life had suddenly become so important and cool. His Dads image had changed in his mind ever since that day.  A couple days have gone by and he was curious about how the Press made all their newspapers, so he asked his Dad about it. "Well son," said his dad, "you see, we run sort of a research gossip thing. We have reporters who work their butts off getting stories which then our editors compile together and it's all published in a newspaper called 'The TitsRP News'". Max was so awestruck from this explanation that he just had to join the press. "Dad, Dad! How can I join the newspaper team!" " he cried. "Well it's simple, all you have to do is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

The End

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HOLY FUCK, IM FIRING ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS, YOU WILL BE THE ONLY REPORTER. YOU KNOW WHAT? SCREW IT, YOU CAN HAVE MY JOB TOO.

ACDCPPEPETEDPTPPDED

• 2 months later...