Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Dian Robingson

Your ingame name: Sc0rpS

Your Steam Profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkRpNerd/

What segment would you like to be a part of?Gaming news.

Why do you want to join the team?: I've always been part of a news team and I just think it was a great idea to start one on titsrp. I love news and doing infotainment. I'm also a fast typer and I try to use appropriate grammar. 

Anything else you would like to add? (leave blank if you have nothing to add)

Your Steam Name: Hops

Your ingame name: Hops

Your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IGotHops

What segment would you like to be a part of?: Interviewer 2 | I'm applying for Cullen too, make him Interviewer 1

Why do you want to join the team?: LET'S GEEEET ROOOOOOOOOOOOIT INTO DAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOSE

Anything else you would like to add? I'm giving you dedicated paid hosting, you're gonna accept me.  (leave blank if you have nothing to add)

Your Steam Name: Disco Soup Can

Your ingame name: Disco Soup Can

Your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discosoupcan1223/

What segment would you like to be a part of?: Staff Promotions, Demotions, and Notable bans

Why do you want to join the team?: Because I have not really been on the server that often due to repetitiveness but I feel that this might make me more active and have more fun. 

Anything else you would like to add? (leave blank if you have nothing to add)

Your Steam Name: Dian Robingson

Your ingame name: Sc0rpS

Your Steam Profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkRpNerd/

What segment would you like to be a part of?Gaming news.

Why do you want to join the team?: I've always been part of a news team and I just think it was a great idea to start one on titsrp. I love news and doing infotainment. I'm also a fast typer and I try to use appropriate grammar. 

Anything else you would like to add? (leave blank if you have nothing to add)

 

Accepted!

 

Your Steam Name: Hops

Your ingame name: Hops

Your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IGotHops

What segment would you like to be a part of?: Interviewer 2 | I'm applying for Cullen too, make him Interviewer 1

Why do you want to join the team?: LET'S GEEEET ROOOOOOOOOOOOIT INTO DAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOSE

Anything else you would like to add? I'm giving you dedicated paid hosting, you're gonna accept me.  (leave blank if you have nothing to add)

 

Double Accepted! as long as Cullen agrees

 

Your Steam Name: Disco Soup Can

Your ingame name: Disco Soup Can

Your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discosoupcan1223/

What segment would you like to be a part of?: Staff Promotions, Demotions, and Notable bans

Why do you want to join the team?: Because I have not really been on the server that often due to repetitiveness but I feel that this might make me more active and have more fun. 

Anything else you would like to add? (leave blank if you have nothing to add)

 

Accepted!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...