Booper Scooper Posted May 9, 2019 Share Posted May 9, 2019 As if being completely irrelevant regardless if I was a previous admin on the staff team, I do want you all to know that my birthday is right around the corner. My birthday is the 26th of June, I was born in 1997. Now, the most important thing is not to celebrate my birth, but the presents I expect every member on this forum to give. I want the following for my birthday: A baby aardvark (can be albino)Brand new cage for my pet snailNew barn to teach my piglet friends to read a wet-floor sign164 green apples (red is fine too)A jar of homemade jelly (jam is fine)26lbs of carrotsA small-sized pool I expect you all to fit my standards in the gift giving. Love, Booper (resigned, but the best Admin ever) Note: I am registered in ToysRUs so Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11125-my-birthday/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Big Ass Posted May 9, 2019 Share Posted May 9, 2019 I can give you my aids if you want? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11125-my-birthday/#findComment-76018 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted May 9, 2019 Author Share Posted May 9, 2019 I can give you my aids if you want? That works. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11125-my-birthday/#findComment-76025 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted May 9, 2019 Share Posted May 9, 2019 I have 190 yellow apples is that okay? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11125-my-birthday/#findComment-76026 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted May 10, 2019 Author Share Posted May 10, 2019 I have 190 yellow apples is that okay? That'll be great, thanks. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11125-my-birthday/#findComment-76028 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts