Revolt Model Restrictions

-]DQS[-Hoovy

Now, I'm sure we are all aware of the system in place that restricts small models like my cc's from raiding. If you are not aware of this system, please look at this screenshot.

https://imgur.com/err4L14

With this being said, I believe that this exact same system should be applied to the revolt system as well. It provides an unfair advantage for the revolters in the revolt, because the police have to deal with a really small model which is near impossible to kill. I have been told that there is a system already, however the same people have told me it is also really broken.

I suggest that the system that deals with model restrictions in revolts is fixed or revamped so that it works better, and if there is not a system already, then we should add one.

Also, when I say really small models that are impossible to kill, I mean models like this.

https://imgur.com/a/gFhGcZ7?

I hope this seems like a good idea and I hope you guys look into it!

There is/was at least a system of models that can or can't revolt. If the hitbox was too fucked or something like that it would say you cant revolt with it. I believe the Shy Gal model is one of the ones that either still is or used to have the restriction.

This system Sugar made is kinda fucked. My Wolfenstien Model cannot participate in revolts but can still lockpick. And then the chicken nugget model can join revolts but cant lockpick. Sugar fucked up somewhere. Gonna be kinda hard to punish for people abusing this so id say just wait till Sugar fixes his mistakes.

DQS[-Hoovy' pid=77816' dateline='1554150515]

The model in the last screenshot actually called the revolt when I was mayor, which made my fight against him really difficult. That's why I made this thread.

I believe the player who called the revolt with that model also used /size perk so he could get even smaller.

imo that's exploiting but staff might not see it that way so don't take my words for guarantee.

BUT calling revolts with that model is still not allowed as its not supposed to