It's cold in here(._.) Posted March 3, 2019 Share Posted March 3, 2019 To be honest, TitsRP is getting boring. I feel like the stupid and weird jobs really do keep TitsRP from getting bland. I'll be popping in every while and be on the forums to suggest more job ideas. I get we can't just burn Sugar out so I'm not expecting changes by tommorow of even next month. I'll probably go to my older posts as I still do have a strong opinion on them and pasting them into my suggestions thread. Cya tonight! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10859-cya-kinda/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted March 3, 2019 Share Posted March 3, 2019 Oh shit, I posted something. I would have to agree that TitsRP has gotten boring over a while. With Sugar gone, updates will take very long to get out considering the current Owners aren't being taught how to add custom content, but I would say that they will learn eventually, just not now. People kept treating Sugar like a robot. I get some of that since he was only able to access console and such but people just kept going on and on. Sugar has said many times that all he wanted to do is code for the server. And he's really good at that. That's the reason you see Admin and Head Admin have a LOT of power / authority. They fill in for that side of the staff / server, while Sugar codes for the server. Of course, you have to think. Sugar has been doing this for years. 4 years of developing / working on the server. And at some points, he had to deal with extremely unnecessary drama. It was just getting repetitive. Every time a new drama thing happened it was just another round of trying to deal with something that shouldn't have even happened. Each time stuff like drama happened I could see Sugar was losing interest in the server. Updates became slower and he became more quiet. Meetings didn't happen too often, thus, people couldn't really get their suggestions out. (Even though a meeting is mainly going into updates and just some stupid suggestions like: LOWER THE PROP LIMIT) Jobs on the other hand are the core. Well, sort of. CCs have taken over the server and that's the main reason why people still play. Being able to grind for money to get your CC to the top, or gang, or something else. That's one of the reasons why I stayed on the server. Sure, I didn't do THAT much, I mainly staffed, but I did like the progression state. Being able to grind for something is what I like to do. Some people may disagree on me on that though, but frankly I don't give a BIG RAT'S ASS Though I have lost my interest in actually playing on the server, I still wouldn't want anything bad to happen to it. Anyways, see ya'll in about a thousand years. ps: i know u didnt expect a long reply from me, but thats what u gonna get bitch 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10859-cya-kinda/#findComment-74258 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted March 3, 2019 Share Posted March 3, 2019 Swear you make one of these every other week lmao. If you do leave then good luck lad Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10859-cya-kinda/#findComment-74261 Share on other sites More sharing options...
It's cold in here(._.) Posted March 3, 2019 Author Share Posted March 3, 2019 Swear you make one of these every other week lmao. If you do leave then good luck lad Shhhhhhhhhh Oh shit, I posted something. I would have to agree that TitsRP has gotten boring over a while. With Sugar gone, updates will take very long to get out considering the current Owners aren't being taught how to add custom content, but I would say that they will learn eventually, just not now. People kept treating Sugar like a robot. I get some of that since he was only able to access console and such but people just kept going on and on. Sugar has said many times that all he wanted to do is code for the server. And he's really good at that. That's the reason you see Admin and Head Admin have a LOT of power / authority. They fill in for that side of the staff / server, while Sugar codes for the server. Of course, you have to think. Sugar has been doing this for years. 4 years of developing / working on the server. And at some points, he had to deal with extremely unnecessary drama. It was just getting repetitive. Every time a new drama thing happened it was just another round of trying to deal with something that shouldn't have even happened. Each time stuff like drama happened I could see Sugar was losing interest in the server. Updates became slower and he became more quiet. Meetings didn't happen too often, thus, people couldn't really get their suggestions out. (Even though a meeting is mainly going into updates and just some stupid suggestions like: LOWER THE PROP LIMIT) Jobs on the other hand are the core. Well, sort of. CCs have taken over the server and that's the main reason why people still play. Being able to grind for money to get your CC to the top, or gang, or something else. That's one of the reasons why I stayed on the server. Sure, I didn't do THAT much, I mainly staffed, but I did like the progression state. Being able to grind for something is what I like to do. Some people may disagree on me on that though, but frankly I don't give a BIG RAT'S ASS Though I have lost my interest in actually playing on the server, I still wouldn't want anything bad to happen to it. Anyways, see ya'll in about a thousand years. ps: i know u didnt expect a long reply from me, but thats what u gonna get bitch Sir that's not very cashnmoney of you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10859-cya-kinda/#findComment-74262 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts