dim Posted January 16, 2019 Share Posted January 16, 2019 Jacket pronounces the soap brand Dove like past tense dive. Band against him in the riveting second placement of my report. Is it Duv or Dove? I'm cool beans with Jacket now even though he's still a cunt In other words, defeat is clearly accepted by me Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10556-the-jacket-issue-x2/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karma Im Tired Posted January 16, 2019 Share Posted January 16, 2019 its dove Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10556-the-jacket-issue-x2/#findComment-72492 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jacket Posted January 16, 2019 Share Posted January 16, 2019 there's a reason they named it "Dove" Sure I have Autism but I know how to speak english Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10556-the-jacket-issue-x2/#findComment-72493 Share on other sites More sharing options...
dim Posted January 17, 2019 Author Share Posted January 17, 2019 there's a reason they named it "Dove" Sure I have Autism but I know how to speak english X Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10556-the-jacket-issue-x2/#findComment-72540 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monoxide Posted January 17, 2019 Share Posted January 17, 2019 Pronounced "duv" watch the commercials, they'll learn ya how to pronounce it correctly Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10556-the-jacket-issue-x2/#findComment-72541 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted January 17, 2019 Share Posted January 17, 2019 [video=youtube] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10556-the-jacket-issue-x2/#findComment-72545 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted January 17, 2019 Share Posted January 17, 2019 Its duv sorry jacket can't help you on this one +1 for perma Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10556-the-jacket-issue-x2/#findComment-72546 Share on other sites More sharing options...
dim Posted January 17, 2019 Author Share Posted January 17, 2019 Its duv sorry jacket can't help you on this one +1 for perma Thanks for this, +1 Lmfao Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10556-the-jacket-issue-x2/#findComment-72551 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts