Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hey guys im bak not that any of you remember me or care but yea

 

 

also im changing my name to prgm so prgm = 404

 

the reason i was gone is cuz i got a std from my dog but its gone now

 

 

 

actual explanation:

i just got bored of the game and caught up with school but i decided to come back for nostalgia sake and to see how the servers holding up.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10467-im-bakc/
Share on other sites

Why did you apply right away though?

 

If your talking about mod apps I didn't apply but if not then wot.


Love you, 404. It's been a quick minute. You gave me some warns and I think you'll be proud to know I'm now at 40.

 

Ya it has but I'll hopefully be back for good. And congrats lol I am very proud. I'm pretty sure I'm around 60 or something lmao

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10467-im-bakc/#findComment-72078
Share on other sites

KJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaFASFARWYWARJUA7NYB5S5VATACKJHWH5 3;OXDD8XhrKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaFASFARWYWARJUA7NYB5S5VATACKJHWH5 3;OXDD8Xhr

 

THIS ME SMASHING MY HEAD INTO MY KEYBOARD KNOWING 404 IS BACK 

                      

                                                           WELCOME BACK SIR

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10467-im-bakc/#findComment-72246
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...