Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Well everyone, it's been a fun year. I never thought I'd be writing this but here we are; and I'm sure some of you saw this coming. It's no surprise I've been inactive these past few months, so now that the upper staff team is full of people I trust and believe have the best intentions for this community, I feel comfortable stepping down. Over the course of this past year I've come to know most of you, and will go on to remain in touch with many of you, but for the time being, this is the end of the road for me! It's been one wild ride and I hope over the course of my 2500 sits and 927 bans I hope I helped some of you fit in easier and helped make this community a better place, though it wasn't an easy task. And I'm sure you'll see more of me in the future, unless I die of course.

 

It's been real, gamers. Shout out to all the people I built a friendship with over this past year. You know who you are.

 

768x460https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/934937716563779594/6019257119A1E3AA4B39339ECF621D9E8431F521/[/img]

 

768x460https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/934937716563782752/CA21354A64965B076C25092D80F7DDC8D318F489/[/img]

 

0d43a701ee.png

 

Bye everyone!!

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10412-the-end-is-the-best-part-of-any-story/
Share on other sites

people you trust? more like yall giving staff to just anyone.. theres like 24 staff members and only maybe 4 or 5 of them are actually well known

 

I find that promoting people based solely on how "well known" they are usually doesn't work out well.

people you trust? more like yall giving staff to just anyone.. theres like 24 staff members and only maybe 4 or 5 of them are actually well known

 

I find that promoting people based solely on how "well known" they are usually doesn't work out well.

 

yeah I'm sure people who have been on the server for 5 days are much more qualified

people you trust? more like yall giving staff to just anyone.. theres like 24 staff members and only maybe 4 or 5 of them are actually well known

 

I find that promoting people based solely on how "well known" they are usually doesn't work out well.

 

yeah I'm sure people who have been on the server for 5 days are much more qualified

 

If you have an issue with a staff member, I would request that you file a report or message an administrator with your concerns.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...