Manhacks

bone.

When you fight a manhack, you think "Man, this tiny thing should be taken down in a few shots, right? I mean, it's a tiny robot that could easily be shot down." You shouldn't be thinking "Oh fuck it's that flying bullet sponge saw blade."

Manhacks seem to be very tanky in the server, whether they spawn in as goons or a Gandalf randomly summons them. I've played through Half Life 2 multiple times, and I can tell you manhacks are not like this.

Manhacks should either have their health decreased or not be allowed to spawn in, as they can take multiple shots from shotguns, machine guns, etc.

its the necromancer that spawns them. aand its not that bad you will be okay

when the necromancer spawns them they are ok to deal with but they can also spawn as goons during the night where they each have like 3k health making them a massive pain to deal with

I agree with this to an extent, however manhacks can also get grabbed by players to have another one shoot them, practically making them immobilized. So maybe less health than now but slightly more than hl2 so they dont get insta-killed by op cc weapons.

Then you have the issues of accidentally shooting the other player and that causes a bunch of other issues.

its the necromancer that spawns them. aand its not that bad you will be okay

when the necromancer spawns them they are ok to deal with but they can also spawn as goons during the night where they each have like 3k health making them a massive pain to deal with

yeah but at 6-10k per kill I think its fair

I like them as is