Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So today Me and Doc and some other staff. Made a event Box and had a bunch of different game modes. Everybody’s seemed to like this idea . Giving money/rare guns ect.

 

I was wondering if you guys would like to see more of this and have more fun with more money more giveaways..

 

if you guys think this is a good idea. Help us staff and give us some other game mode/ ways to make the events better and more competitive.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9988-events-more-often/
Share on other sites

Isaac I've been doing these events for months everyone loves them but we should have some integration for them

 

I suggested making a pop-up menu (side of the screen and small, unobtrusive) for when a staff member is hosting an event, basically the staff will have a list of participators they can bring (frozen) where they're standing, and unfreeze everyone at the push of a button. Or bring them unfrozen if they have some sort of waiting lobby like my boss events.

 

Either way I would love to see something to support the events

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9988-events-more-often/#findComment-69165
Share on other sites

You already get XP rewards for winning events, I agree that small XP rewards for participating could encourage more people to join events and would be a great addition.

I'd rather see the events added into the normal events. I think we need to figure out a way to increase player amount in the events because almost none of them get started. Maybe add XP rewards for winning / participating in an event?

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9988-events-more-often/#findComment-69196
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...