Spray paint

Mr Happykins

I would approve of this, mate, but it would be the next chance at minging. People would go back and forth, spraying that shit on every wall, every prop, everything. When we all thought bugbait was bad enough, spray paint. So, if there would be a percentage level and it costs a good amount, $25k-50k for a respective 100 feet of total spraying, I'd agree with the idea.

So, overall, I'll hand it a NEUTRAL. It could go either way.

I would approve of this, mate, but it would be the next chance at minging. People would go back and forth, spraying that shit on every wall, every prop, everything. When we all thought bugbait was bad enough, spray paint. So, if there would be a percentage level and it costs a good amount, $25k-50k for a respective 100 feet of total spraying, I'd agree with the idea.

So, overall, I'll hand it a NEUTRAL. It could go either way.

I can definitely see what you mean. It would be easy to fuck about with it. I agree with the price, but maybe only allowing enough spray for maybe just a gang name or maybe initials or something.

May be hard to add this. He'd have to add locations in which you're allowed to spray paint. Cause I'd assume you wouldn't want some random ass players to come up to your base and spray paint your props. Also... I'm not sure... But It seems it would be pretty hard to code such a thing if you want it to be completely unique to every gang. ( Like adding a waay to customize your gang spray paint style/look ). This seems like a dope idea. But imo I think this may be a hard miss in a chance that this would be added to the server.

Could be a gang related thing entirely. Make it like the source sprays work in game already, but make a way to create a spray (think like guild tabards in any game, nothing like COD) for the gang. Pretty sure sugboi can make it an option, if you don't want to see the sprays, you don't have to.