Ospevon Posted December 20, 2015 Share Posted December 20, 2015 TBH I hopped on the server and had no idea how to use plogs or anything they are so fucking confusing to me. Send halp Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/963-plogs/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
GP� Mickey Posted December 20, 2015 Share Posted December 20, 2015 Plogs are literally the exact same as dlogs just with a different layout and more options to choose from. Literally no difference. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/963-plogs/#findComment-4914 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Noval Posted December 20, 2015 Share Posted December 20, 2015 Google is your friend. I would make a guide but I don't have the powers xD Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/963-plogs/#findComment-4915 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted December 20, 2015 Share Posted December 20, 2015 I used plogs today just fine. It goes through ascending order instead of descending order for recent actions. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/963-plogs/#findComment-4916 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted December 20, 2015 Author Share Posted December 20, 2015 Plogs are literally the exact same as dlogs just with a different layout and more options to choose from. Literally no difference. Oh well I'm not sure then it seems way different to me Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/963-plogs/#findComment-4917 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted December 20, 2015 Share Posted December 20, 2015 If they seem very janky and you're scared of change. I can change them back without an issue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/963-plogs/#findComment-4918 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted December 20, 2015 Share Posted December 20, 2015 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/963-plogs/#findComment-4919 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now