Bounty Hunters

Tass

I think this would possibly help people actually know how to use the bounty hunter (especially for newer players) so they don't have to ask multiple times. If we could possibly get like a step by step list when the bounty hunter spawns/pulls out the bounty list tool. I feel like it could reduce the amount RDM of bounty hunters who just go around shooting people on the bounty board. The list could be something like

1. Have Bounty List tool out (first column of hotbar)
  2. Find a cop
  3. Click on the cop to try and find a list
  4. If you failed to find a list continue until a list is found
  5. Reminder: When you do this the cop can arrest you
  6. Once you get your target locate and eliminate the target.
  7. You will automatically get the money after you killed the target.

Something like a step by step view on the bounty hunters screen would help newer people out a lot.

This would've been helpful when I first started playing as a Bounty Hunter, I got so confused. I almost RDM'd a CP because I thought I was supposed to kill them and they would drop a list for me. @Sugar Please put in MOTD, ty Dad.

Doing this can reduce the number of rdm sits,and could clear it up if some one does just blatantly rdms, since they have to see how to properly play bounty hunter, (PS: I suggest adding to the how to play or tips to play)

+rep

what about like a forced tutorial like most games have or a tutorial video you have to watch on your first time playing each job?

You mean like being forced to read the job description for 15 seconds before being able to use the job for the first time?