Jawson's Stick Model

Kamala Gekido

Quality of Life

Description: Jawson's stick model is a lot like charple. It's thin has a small hitbox, and in some cases is hard to see. The stick model takes those and amplifies them, it is literally stick thin, and many people overlook it or don't see it until it is far too late. In some cases, it has no hitbox. Commonly, this model is used to raid, a couple talismans and a few legendary guns and you are good to go. I don't think this model should be allowed to raid, as it has broken hitboxes and is small enough to not be seen

How to reproduce: Raid the PD with the stick model, and a few others with the stick model, see how well you do. 

Priority: Low

I don't think suggestions are supposed to be put as bugs/exploits.

Furthermore charple model is allowed to raid and we have tested the stickmans hitbox to be the same as the other models that can raid and as far as i know ever since it was added to server it got no changes

While it is annoying to defend against that model *cough*piklas*cough* 

it just plays a trick with your brain it has a normal hitbox kinda like the hazmat model hitbox

"a couple talismans and a few legendary guns and you are good to go. " i dont see what that has to do with the model 

i can do the same with the charple model too, how else are we supposed to raid then?

now this is unfair: https://imgur.com/a/SGdMYmq

Tips: aim for the head, get better.