Introduction

Noohoo

hecko, my name is Newhook. 

I joined the server not too long ago while searching for another community to be apart of. About 6 years ago I was a newcomer in what was at one time the most popular Dark RP server worldwide. I'll spare the name but unfortunately it was taken down a couple months ago due to the veteran players like myself growing bored of the game and leaving without being replaced by new players.

I poured over two thousand hours into that one server alone and help manage it by becoming a high ranking admin. I am very interested in roleplay and I have become so invested in the server at the time that I would even blame failing my tenth grade mid-terms on the server due to being utterly addicted. However in the years to come I grew bored and I left. While still being apart of the community on their forums, I realized I valued the community and sense of community more than the game itself. 

My departure of the community was sad and I longed to be part of another. This server varies a lot in nearly every way and that may be why I'm attracted to becoming a member of the TitsRP community. Hopefully I stay for a while.

hecko, my name is Newhook. 

I joined the server not too long ago while searching for another community to be apart of. About 6 years ago I was a newcomer in what was at one time the most popular Dark RP server worldwide. I'll spare the name but unfortunately it was taken down a couple months ago due to the veteran players like myself growing bored of the game and leaving without being replaced by new players.

I poured over two thousand hours into that one server alone and help manage it by becoming a high ranking admin. I am very interested in roleplay and I have become so invested in the server at the time that I would even blame failing my tenth grade mid-terms on the server due to being utterly addicted. However in the years to come I grew bored and I left. While still being apart of the community on their forums, I realized I valued the community and sense of community more than the game itself. 

My departure of the community was sad and I longed to be part of another. This server varies a lot in nearly every way and that may be why I'm attracted to becoming a member of the TitsRP community. Hopefully I stay for a while.

Dont worry if wantednearby can become staff with 49 warns you can be co owner in no time. And that server was probly void rp.

High School Diploma < Darkrp money