Jump to content

[Meeting Schedule] Airsoftfatty Fanatics / Administration


Recommended Posts

To keep the role alive, I've made a schedule for each of our shitty meetings. The last meeting lasted about 5 hours, which will never happen again.

 

Meeting Schedule

 

Monday - 5:00 PM EST

Friday - 4:30 PM EST

 

Discussion Tags

 

(More tags will be added/removed as this shit goes by)

 

Games, Airsoftfatty, Airsoftfatty foods, "exersise", Booper not getting staff, Booper getting staff but cannot do shit, SkrtSkrt being tmod (lmfao), Walter the Assaulter, Staff Promotes, Not telling Booper any staff info, Booper's disclosure, snakes

 

Administrator of Meetings

 

Walter the Assaulter

hecko yes I am just wondering if there is an entrance fee to the meetings... If so can I send moni through direct debit??? 

 

Thank  :)

 

You will have to speak to the Administrator of meetings about that.

The last meeting lasted about 5 hours, which will never happen again.

Meetings are mandated 5 hours minimum.

 

hecko yes I am just wondering if there is an entrance fee to the meetings... If so can I send moni through direct debit??? 

Send $20 to [email protected] or [email protected] paypal

 

payment not required

  • Like 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...