[Discord Role] Airsoftfatty Fanatic Application

Booper Scooper

I have role already but why not

Application Start

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions below are one liners

•  
  • What is your in-game name? Scooper Dooper

• What is the link to your steam profile? I forgot

• How old are you? 9

• How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week? 1

• Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up? Nah

• Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)? Whats ULX?

• Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game? No

• Have you read the moderation guidelines? No need to 

• Do you have a good understanding of the rules? Never read em

• Do you have a microphone and use it constantly? I use it but eh

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted? Demotion is great

Questions below are 2 - unlimited liners

•  
  • Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? because booper is staff

• What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept? im very very hot

• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff? Please provide report link if available. no

• Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why? no

Scenario Questions, 2 - unlimited liners (make sure you read the moderation guidelines beforehand to help with these questions)

•  
  • A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why? base with them 

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why? Tel him to deal with it

• Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why? bring him the player, jail him, and call him a stinky butthole

• 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why? ignore all 3 sits

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why? tell him to advert crossfire

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have role already but why not

Application Start

• What is your in-game name? Scooper Dooper

• What is the link to your steam profile? I forgot

• How old are you? 9

• How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week? 1

• Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up? Nah

• Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)? Whats ULX?

• Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game? No

• Have you read the moderation guidelines? No need to 

• Do you have a good understanding of the rules? Never read em

• Do you have a microphone and use it constantly? I use it but eh

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted? Demotion is great

• Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? because booper is staff

• What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept? im very very hot

• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff? Please provide report link if available. no

• Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why? no

Scenario Questions, 2 - unlimited liners (make sure you read the moderation guidelines beforehand to help with these questions)

• A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why? base with them 

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why? Tel him to deal with it

• Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why? bring him the player, jail him, and call him a stinky butthole

• 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why? ignore all 3 sits

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why? tell him to advert crossfire

Accepted.

•  
  • What is your in-game name?
    WantedNearby

• What is the link to your steam profile?
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080344593/

• How old are you?

• How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week?
    Im not sure but I have 2k something hours overall.

• Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up?
    Yes, I play on this server daily.

• Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)?
    Yes, I was staff on this server prior.

• Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game?
    No.

• Have you read the moderation guidelines?
    Yes, many times over.

• Do you have a good understanding of the rules?
    Yes, I have been playing for 3 years.

• Do you have a microphone and use it constantly?
    Yes, I rarely type.

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted?
    Yes.

•  
  • Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?
    I want to be a staff member, because I get on during times while there are no staff members and I would love to take care of them to better everyone's experience on the server.

• What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept?
    I am patient, listen to higher ups, and am willing to change for the better.

• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff? Please provide report link if available.
    Yes, Cynthia got demoted then Sugar said me and Cynthia are the same person and demoted us both.

• Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why?
    Doesn't matter to me, if you think I need to be trial mod again, I am fine with that.

•  
  • A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why?
    I would spectate the person that got reported for having a building sign with entities and check their base for entities. If they have entities I would bring them to a sit and explain that they either need to remove their building sign or their entities. 

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why?
    I would tell Player X that he damaged Player Y so Player Y has all the reason to kill him in RP.

• Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why?
    I would tell both of them to grow up and stay away from eachother.

• 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why?
    I would check name change logs and connection logs. If they changed their name I would bring them to a sit and ask them why they killed the 3 players if he didnt have a valid reason I would ban him for Mass RDM | NTAP for 7 days. If he disconnected I would ban his Steam ID for 7 days for Mass RDM | LTAP.

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?

I would bring the person that crossfired the player and tell him to be more careful with his fire, if he gets reported again he has no excuse and will be warned.

•  
  • What is your in-game name? garv games

• What is the link to your steam profile? www.twitch.tv/garvgames

• How old are you? 24

• How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week? 2 minutes

• Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up? I will continue mass rdming

• Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)? i used to play on slaverp yes

• Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game? slaverp miencraft

• Have you read the moderation guidelines? whats that

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted? since when

•  
  • Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? i dont want to

• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff? Please provide report link if available.

• Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why?

•  
  • A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why? i raid them

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why? i pull out a rpg and block up the fucking pd since he shot me, and it will be crossfire

• Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why? I cal that guya f ucking ****** for dissing someone

• 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why? i mass rdm the 3 people that called the sit

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why? i help the guy raid

• How old are you? 24

• Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up? I will continue mass rdming

• Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game? slaverp miencraft

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted? since when

• A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why? i raid them

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why? i pull out a rpg and block up the fucking pd since he shot me, and it will be crossfire

• Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why? I cal that guya f ucking ****** for dissing someone

• 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why? i mass rdm the 3 people that called the sit

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why? i help the guy raid

This is the best application we have seen yet. Booper himsef has asked me to accept this application!

• How old are you? 24

very good application accepted

Welcome to our Trial Moderator Application Template. If you have any questions, please ask a staff member in game. Below is the template you will copy and paste on your application thread. All you have to do is answer the questions 100% truthfully. Getting assistance or having someone help write your application will result in a permanent cooldown from future applications.

The only requirement to post a moderator application is to have 15 hours played or more on the server. A link to find your game-time can be found here https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/....23:27015/

Application Start

• How old are you?

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted?

• A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why?

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why?

• Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why?

• 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why?

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?

If you have any questions, message me or Erston in-game or on steam.

• How old are you?

Thank you for reading

Welcome to our Trial Moderator Application Template. If you have any questions, please ask a staff member in game. Below is the template you will copy and paste on your application thread. All you have to do is answer the questions 100% truthfully. Getting assistance or having someone help write your application will result in a permanent cooldown from future applications.

The only requirement to post a moderator application is to have 15 hours played or more on the server. A link to find your game-time can be found here https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/....23:27015/

Application Start

• How old are you?

If you have any questions, message me or Erston in-game or on steam.

denied

• How old are you?

Thank you for reading

Accepted