ToukaChan Posted July 29, 2018 Share Posted July 29, 2018 Hey,so one of my relatives has lent my their laptop to play during my vacation. This means I can probably get in my 2 weeks of required activity and more when I come back from vacation. I can't wait to start playing. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9180-i-have-access-to-a-pc/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted July 29, 2018 Share Posted July 29, 2018 Your relatives are part of the russian mob and the laptop is most likely built to mine suga dollas for their nefarious purposes on titsrp. Beware of using this laptop. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9180-i-have-access-to-a-pc/#findComment-64244 Share on other sites More sharing options...
It's cold in here(._.) Posted July 29, 2018 Share Posted July 29, 2018 Fucking Russians Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9180-i-have-access-to-a-pc/#findComment-64245 Share on other sites More sharing options...
It's cold in here(._.) Posted July 29, 2018 Share Posted July 29, 2018 Fucking Russians No need to talk about your sex life here. Done Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9180-i-have-access-to-a-pc/#findComment-64247 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts