My demotion

ToukaChan

Yes Panduh one of them happened the day prior to his being accepted and the other 7 were within the past two weeks.

And yes Touka that's what I mean, you don't have a time limit, just when you do apply you should have been active for the prior week or two.

We didn’t like how recent the warns were and how things were going with you. We felt you weren’t ready and it was a conscious staff decision. You may re-apply in the two weeks to prove us wrong.

Umbak, when I come back and pass all the requirements for me to be accepted, I'd like to receive a more comprehensive training on how to deal with certain situations and such from a staff member. I think that would help me a ton.

Tokuachan when we where I’m training you did so good I asked if you needed help why didnt you ask 

I’m not blaming anything on you I’m just saying that if that sir was to much did you ask for a sit at all?

if not it’s okay we all make mistakes 

I just think that you really need to read motd a lot more today I was going to go over proper punishment and read  motd with you for retraining

Just take this time to see this as a good thing stay active and stay off our naughty list and ik for a fact you can write a other good app

These kinds of posts dont make any sense to post it doesn't help with your next app doesn't help with your rep doesn't help with anything all this shows me is that you are begging for sympathy and playing victim just man up accept you got demoted go on your vacation and come back improved it will show. these are the exact words i told spooky MAN up

one more thing i know umbak touched on it. Umbak acts is if the whole moderator team spoke about the matter. He isnt acting what so ever we talked about it for an extended amount of time in Staff/Smod chat. Why would you even mention that as a point why would umbak lie to you he was 100% honest and this just shows your immaturity speaking out your ass with zero evidence to support it.

Sorry for font changing

These kinds of posts dont make any sense to post it doesn't help with your next app doesn't help with your rep doesn't help with anything all this shows me is that you are begging for sympathy and playing victim just man up accept you got demoted go on your vacation and come back improved it will show. these are the exact words i told spooky MAN up

one more thing i know umbak touched on it. Umbak acts is if the whole moderator team spoke about the matter. He isnt acting what so ever we talked about it for an extended amount of time in Staff/Smod chat. Why would you even mention that as a point why would umbak lie to you he was 100% honest and this just shows your immaturity speaking out your ass with zero evidence to support it.

Sorry for font changing

lets see you make a mistake and get told you will be let of with a slap on the wrist only to later be fully demoted and see if you aren't a little cranky.

The guy had a report and many warns and if I was tmod yea I’d be fine and confident I could get it back instead of playing victim. Mentor what is the point of this thread it’s pointless. Also was curios about your first comment if u wnna  pm me