Welp

Tass

Have fun reading it, walter already read it ingame but lmao got one, dr. freeman.

I DID NOT MAKE THIS BUT OOF

Please do not read if you are like a kid or shit

Ty Peanut

A cumming of age story

It was the summer of 2001, Not a worry in sight and not a cloud in the sky. Today seemed like it would be a calm day for the state of Georgia, A relaxing Saturday off work for Peanut and his wife but little did they know, her water would break. Quickly rushing to the hospital Peanut would watch as his wife struggled, every vein on her neck and every twich on her arm. Just as quickly as their son was born, Peanut's wife had died. Peanut was heartbroken but knew he had to raise his son the way his wife wanted him to be raised.

"Strange, you look a lot like your mother." Peanut whispered, 

"I think ill name you Ty."

15 years later

A bus is heard in the distance, it's 2016 and fifteen year old Ty is walking home.

"Dad, I'm home!"

"Hi Ty, How are you today, you're looking as fine as usual."

Ty blushes

"Thank you daddy." 

As Ty was walking to his room he set his backpack down and started doing his homework, As time progressed Ty got more and more tired, His eyelids became heavier and heavier and he decided to go to bed. As Ty got cozy, He drifted off into slumber only seeing the door slowly creek open.

30 minutes later

Hmmm? Something feels good Ty thought, as he rubbed his eyes he looked up only to see his father Peanut about to turn around with his mouth full and both their pants unzipped, Ty as hard as a rock.

"Dad?!"

Peanut Swallows something thick and heavy

"T-t-Ty?" 

They both look away from each other and blush

"That sure was something" Peanut shyly whispered. 

"It Sure was! I loved it so much dad!" Ty boasted. 

"Wait, really?!" Peanut looked confused

It had been fifteen years since Peanut had been with a women, He was lonely, deprived and once he learned Ty had such a long thick cock he couldn't resist.

"Maybe we could do it again sometime Ty"

Ty got so excited, he grabbed his dad's hand and took him to the shower. They both quickly undressed as Ty turn the water on.

At first, they took things slow, Ty grabbed Peanut's dick and began to use it and some soap to clean his body. Then, things got heated up, Ty got down on his knees and began sucking on Peanut's long hairy cock. Peanut was so pleased, He couldn't stop thinking about how much he used to do this with his wife and how much Ty looked like her. 

Peanut moaned, "Walter keep sucking, you use your tongue so well!" 

Ty was taken off guard, He thought about the name Walter, he only knew that name from the few times Peanut would talk about his wife. Before Ty could process this though, Peanut cummed. Ty then got behind Peanut who quickly said

"penetrate me!" 

Ty stuck his 6 inch pounder in and Peanut moaned even more, He went faster and faster till he could not take it anymore, he took his hands off his father's hips and cummed.

Ty turned off the water, they both dried off and got their clothes on. Ty exclaimed excitedly,

"Till next time daddy!"

As Ty rushed off to his room, he finished his homework. For the next couple years, Ty and his Father Peanut would do secretly do fun acts in the shower, the bedroom, and even the kitchen till he moved off to College. He would never forget the fun times they had.

I was debating whether or not I should rejoin this server, but this post will put me back in hiding for more months

please come back so admins will abuse you not me