More sewer based classes

It's cold in here(._.)

Other then the sewer lord and the occasional prison breaks and bases, the sewer gets no attention, which is sad as the sewer is so large and must've took a long time, so I was thinking maybe a safe room for the mayor incase a revolt breaks out, and like hobos, instead of just the sewer lord, maybe there could be other sewer creatures that base in the sewer with the sewer lord and maybe raid people

this would be cool tbh. I think sewer lord is kinda cool but kinda pointless at the same time. Most of the time you can't even rdm people because they just go inside their bases and hide/print money.

I think other sewer creatures would be cool af tbh... maybe some kinda gang related thing with the sewer lord, idk.. but more sewer interactions would be cool

I honestly dont think the sewers need much more than what its got

People base there and theres the added risk of how closed off some bases are can make it way easy to tunnel through.

As well as the many things that are going on with improving basing to make it balanced as possible.

we dont need many pointless jobs for the sake of "why not"

Other then the sewer lord and the occasional prison breaks and bases, the sewer gets no attention

the sewer is an intentionally discouraged place for there to be balance. It wouldn't make any sense to have everyone in the sewer when there is a whole city right above it.

I was thinking maybe a safe room for the mayor incase a revolt breaks out

You could just do this anyway. I see stuff like this occasionally. Just depends on if you have a mayor that actually gives a crap about the position.

and like hobos, instead of just the sewer lord, maybe there could be other sewer creatures that base in the sewer with the sewer lord and maybe raid people

Hobos being able to raid people in the sewers is a cool idea, but people that play DarkRP tend to have less intelligence and common sense than my left pinky toe, so it would likely be hard to get them to understand that its only in the sewers they can do it.