Post to general community

Hi, My name is NekoSam and I'd like to take a bit of your time to talk about me as a Player/Staff member. 

In this post, I won't be really talking about my staff rank,but more of my plans related to my presence, I will post more of that in the Staff only section.

I want to post this "announcement" to make you guys understand my goals for my future, related to this server and community.

Im a Head-Admin, for the people who didn't knew. I cannot blame you since I went away for a long time.

This guy ->

And for my third goal, which is linked to the Forums/Discord, is to be MORE CONNECTED TO THE COMMUNITY.

I always had a tendency to simply do my stuff and while it worked for a long time, with this new community I cannot do the same. Server has changed alot since I became staff and I must change my ways too.

Being more in touch with the community means I will know people more, and is a must from now on. DO NOT be afraid to talk to me about various stuffs/opinions on others, I can't know everyone all by himself!

With that keep in mind I might do dumb goofs and I want you guys to smack me if Im dumb, Of course I will try my best to do my best but do try to keep in mind Im a huge retard.

I have other ideas and subject But I'd rather keep this short. This is more like an announcement than a discussion, and would like to keep it this way. If you wanna talk about stuffs more deeply, 

please go ahead and contact me.

I will be making my post in Admin chat shortly, So if you see this after I post it, I'll be most likely still be typing. 

If you see this in the future and you are a staff member, I would STRONGLY recommend going on the Staff team section to see my second accouncement to you guys!

TL;DR

Along with the king community update, our boi Neko came back and hopefully won't be a huge retard prior to last time he was active. He will try his best to re-become part of the community he loves so much and for that will need support. So don't be afraid to talk to him!