Sits Bug

Red

Bug

Description: When you make a sit, apparently after a /short amount of time/* they disappear from the admin menu.**

*not sure how short, but very bc the staff asked me to remake the sit after less than 5 minutes passed

**also forgot which staff told me about it

How to reproduce: Make a sit and have a staff monitor it / not look at it for X minutes and check the menu after a period of time

Priority: High (this might be why so many people complain of not having their sits taken, it might actually be going poof)

They last about 3 minutes, it used to last about 1 minute, and sometimes it disappears faster than the intended time and even if they get pinned they sometimes dissappear. I will let you all in on a secret tho. All sits get logged and staff can see these sits at any time. Usually if you are asked to recreate your sit its for one of two reasons or both: either they want credit for taking the sit and/or they want to see if you care enough to keep reporting it. (excludes reasons such as sit not initially following sit guidelines in !motd)