I'm back and better than ever

[sG]" timestamp="1529649010"]

Welcome back! Hope you don't get banned like the last time... ?

I didn't get banned?

Mr Bosco The Dovahbear" timestamp="1529460461"]

I am now telling you all, I will no longer be the Bosco you knew, I am a new Bosco.

Welcome back

I think it is supposed to be sarcastic, but it is obvious I am not the same. The only reason it looks like that is because people like Isaac purposely try to provoke me and get me mad, but I haven't been doing that thing I used to do with loopholes in rules. And I was never really a rule breaker, I never get verbals, people skip straight to warns with me because they say since I am not new I should, like my first warn for 3 years was "RDM".

Mr Bosco The Dovahbear" timestamp="1529637562"]

Mr Bosco The Dovahbear" timestamp="1529636710"]

Mr Bosco The Dovahbear" timestamp="1529636074"]

When? And no, no one gave me bad rep for it. No -1 reps or anything. Look in my rep, one was a joke and the other was by peanut. on the server my rep is +6 or something. And you realize if I DID, which I don't remember doing (I have like no money and I don't have torches cause I rarely raid) perhaps it would have been the people telling me I was an asshole for doing it that made me feel bad, hm? I don't care about my server rep and you know that, I start shit with everyone if I think they are wrong.

you do understand that ur -reps aren't what I mean. you did scam tenebrae and the only reason you "paid him back" was so you could try and get people off your back for scamming. cut the bullshit scammer boy.

I know it isn't what you meant, but if it was big enough of an issue where I left the server because of it (I logged 5+ hours a day at the time), don't you think I would have had at least ONE -rep for scamming? Cause I don't. I really don't, go ahead, check.

could have tenebrae come and say something if you want kek

Completely ignored my point. We aren't arguing about that. We are arguing about the reason I left. I didn't leave cause everyone hated me, cause no one hated me, hence the reason my rep is positive and no -reps for scamming

if it makes you feel better, a lot of people hate you lol

you do understand that ur -reps aren't what I mean. you did scam tenebrae and the only reason you "paid him back" was so you could try and get people off your back for scamming. cut the bullshit scammer boy.

I know it isn't what you meant, but if it was big enough of an issue where I left the server because of it (I logged 5+ hours a day at the time), don't you think I would have had at least ONE -rep for scamming? Cause I don't. I really don't, go ahead, check.

Completely ignored my point. We aren't arguing about that. We are arguing about the reason I left. I didn't leave cause everyone hated me, cause no one hated me, hence the reason my rep is positive and no -reps for scamming

Just shut up already. His welcome back page is already 3 pages long from your bullshit. Let him live in peace he doesn't need your spam of toxicity.

I could say the same of you. Multiple votes have happened, like the time when 22 people voted for you on a minge poll of you or me.

Mr Bosco The Dovahbear" timestamp="1529884960"]

I could say the same of you. Multiple votes have happened, like the time when 22 people voted for you on a minge poll of you or me.

im sorry didn't you say you just got back whereas im active damn near every day? haha ok

also im sure back then you'd of been the winning vote.

Mr Bosco The Dovahbear" timestamp="1529884960"]

im sorry didn't you say you just got back whereas im active damn near every day? haha ok

also im sure back then you'd of been the winning vote.

Lol no I wouldn't have, I was worse then than I am now but I was never as bad as you. And where did the number of hours come into play?