Kidnapping

Knifu Waifu

With this new basing buff we should see a decline in kidnapping, if it’s still a problem, pay your way out. The people that have been bitching about it me people who refuse to pay the box.

It's not that simple, although it may help more people pay if the maximum amount is 10k or less. most people do 30k on purpose knowing most people won't/can't pay it.

With this new basing buff we should see a decline in kidnapping, if it’s still a problem, pay your way out. The people that have been bitching about it me people who refuse to pay the box.

It's not that simple, although it may help more people pay if the maximum amount is 10k or less. most people do 30k on purpose knowing most people won't/can't pay it.

Half the people I do 30k pay it, if it were 10k, I’m sure you people would still not pay it.

[align=left]

Half the people I do 30k pay it, if it were 10k, I’m sure you people would still not pay it.

I probably wouldn't pay you. But let's put this into perspective a bit: You can only mug for 1k, you can only sell hits for what is it 2k now?, and as cop you can only fine people 5k for their crimes. Kidnappers can charge people 6 times more than police can charge people who actually deserve to be fined.[/align]

[align=left]

I probably wouldn't pay you. But let's put this into perspective a bit: You can only mug for 1k, you can only sell hits for what is it 2k now?, and as cop you can only fine people 5k for their crimes. Kidnappers can charge people 6 times more than police can charge people who actually deserve to be fined.[/align]

cop main bias

anyway a kidnap is for ransom, you wouldn't just give someone away for a grand irl. 30k for a random civillian to leave? I'm sure that'd be pretty reasonable.

[align=left]

cop main bias

anyway a kidnap is for ransom, you wouldn't just give someone away for a grand irl. 30k for a random civillian to leave? I'm sure that'd be pretty reasonable.

You claim cop main bias when your trying to defend a broken/unfair Kidnapping system. Kindapper/Minge Bias