Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Okay, so one thing I have been warned for off and on is deploying a see through prop that I bring with me during a raid. I don't see the problem with it personally, and was wondering what the problem is.

 

Naturally, people use the see through props[with materials] in order to have a massive advantage against raiders, but what I'm trying to understand is why that is now allowed for the raiders. If the raiders bring something that allows them to see through the same materialized props, what is the problem?

 

We already have equipment which removes materials from props, so what difference does it make if people bring prop-shields with them?

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8441-see-through-propsdeploying-shields/
Share on other sites

Basers get 1 ways and raiders get material bombs and c4, just learn how to use them instead of breaking rules.

We already have equipment which removes materials from props, so what difference does it make if people bring prop-shields with them?

Because it doesn't require any risk on your part to spawn a prop, using 150k on a c4 is risk.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...