A new era

Mori

Are you happy with flaming banned  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with flaming banned

• Yes
    • No

Kryptonite banned steamid STEAM_0:0:167619343 permanently (15 Bans | Approved by Sugar, Requested by Rigbe (im a flaming homosexual))

The monster falls prey to sugar we shall forget the extremely toxic and annoying behavior of this man and now excel in greatness kindness and most important cancer.

THE WORLD IS NOW FREE WOOOOO!

I understand that he may have broken the rules a lot guys and had gotten banned a lot but making a post on the forums just to make fun of him isn’t mature at all guys. 

You guys are just making the situation

worse now.

I understand that he may have broken the rules a lot guys and had gotten banned a lot but making a post on the forums just to make fun of him isn’t mature at all guys. 

worse now.

Are you defending him for his actions? He has been banned so many times he has 1 chance left before being permed.

worse now.

Are you defending him for his actions? He has been banned so many times he has 1 chance left before being permed.

I am not defending anyone, also he has already been perma banned. Meaning that I think his punishment is fair from being banned so many times and acting the way he did. Making fun of someone on here however isn’t mature at all. Two wrongs do not make a right.

worse now.

I am not defending anyone, also he has already been perma banned. Meaning that I think his punishment is fair from being banned so many times and acting the way he did. Making fun of someone on here however isn’t mature at all. Two wrongs do not make a right.

you sure seem like an advocate to me. you commented "#freethehomo" on an appeal of his, which landed you a forums warn. If he was your friend, there's nothing wrong with that. But face up to it and be real with us. No reason to pussyfoot around it like you actually care about the maturity level of people in a titsrp discussion thread.

worse now.

you sure seem like an advocate to me. you commented "#freethehomo" on an appeal of his, which landed you a forums warn. If he was your friend, there's nothing wrong with that. But face up to it and be real with us. No reason to pussyfoot around it like you actually care about the maturity level of people in a titsrp discussion thread.

Honestly I just care about the feelings of others not saying he should be unbanned. If you catch my drift. Yes he is my friend however I do not support his actions or his behavior.