DOs and DONTs of your moderator application.

YoooooABear

• You hecko everyone! YoooooABear here. I have seen a lot of people get denied or a bunch of minus ones due to some of these actions.

DOs:

DO put insane time and effort into your moderator application 

DO spend time on the server before applying. (100hrs+)

DO be completely aware of the MOTD and have it down by heart (if you don’t the scenario questions will be a shit show)

DO have some sort of part in the community. Get to know people and get involved.

DO be patient with your staff application. 

Now for the DONTs

DONT ping, bring up, pm, brag, or advertising ANYTHING that would give the SLIGHTEST HINT of your staff application. Easiest way to get denied.

DONT send in a staff application that you threw together in one night. 

DONT ping all the mods in discord asking if they have any questions about your moderator application (personal experience).

DONT say in OOC “Man I really hope my mod app gets accepted *blabbers on about how you would be a great mod*.” They aren’t idiots. They know you are advertising it.

DONT send in a app that doesn’t have AT LEAST a paragraph on the unlimited liners.

DONT put in a staff app if you are toxic, mingy, or currently banned. 

DONT make the excuse on why you

want to be a mod is that staff don’t take sits. It makes you sound ignorant. 

• Here are a few tips on how to formulate your mod app.

• Make the font, size of the font, and color very legible and neat. Have it easy on the eyes and easy to read. 
  • Make sure you separate your questions and your answers. This helps the mods see which is the question your are answering and what is your actual answer.
  • What I did was I made mine in google docs first and edited it for about a week. It helps take all the tweaks out.

I followed all of these and my application was accepted. In all of my responses and -1s nobody had a problem with my application. 

NOTE: this does NOT in any way, shape, or form guarantees the acception of your moderation application. 

Becoming mod on this server requires hard work, determination, kindness, and self-discipline.

Anyone can make a decent application. It's your attitude in-game what counts.

It is up to YOU to make such a killer mod app that you get accepted.

Best of luck guys! Hope this helps!

QUICK LINKS:

Motd: 

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=4

Moderator Guidelines: 

https://titsrp.com/announcements.php?aid=7

Proper Punishment times and reasons: 

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=2055

• Like 2

Just one thing i wanna point out, there’s a minimum of 15 hours that week for a reason!

Totally! I just recommend having a substantial time on the server. 15 hours isn’t enough time

I can tell you that a surprising amount of this info is false and not sure if this is actually going to help anyone.

How so? These are just reccomendations and tips that I used and was given.