Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I come to the forms to day about the job on the server called mayor and his power to no stop fire you just cuz he doesn't like you every five minutes this make the server unfun for people that like to play a cops /that are apart of a cop gang and the main rule on the server is to be a cop. but the mayor should need a rp reason to fire people from PD instead of just being able to fire you for the fact they don't like you I would like to start a movement #fair mayor. cuz this makes these cp job completely unfun and am not the only one that is having this problem there are mey other but they don't know how to go about trying to find a way to fix this problem so I have come to the form to see what we can do about this to make it more fun to play as a cop.

 

 

 

Thanks for your time on reading this I hope something happens about this

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8079-fair-mayor-on-firing-cops/
Share on other sites

this make the server unfun for people that like to play a cops

!unfun

 

!revolt

Play something else for a bit

 

also https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=175

 

also PD Raids, and a dedicated Mayor Assassin Job.

 

but don't bother, I already told him all this. he can't be convinced. he would rather try to get staff involved than get better at playing the game.

If I’m the president I can fire anyone in the executive branch for whatever reason. This is just RP, don’t get salty

 

Please reply with serious solutions to this problem like decreasing the mayors max health each time he fires a cp.

 

No such thing as solutions for this, only arguments and crying

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...