Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I just wanted to formally notify that I will be slighty less active on the forums, and in-game as of today. I just started my new job today and it seems to be going pretty well. I'm dealing with at home stuff / work now so i just figured this may be a good time to let everyone know. If you do need to contact me, PM me on here (most delayed response), on Discord (Highly recommended) and/or In-game. 

 

I will still be active, just slighty less active so i figure that might be something worth mentioning to the rest. The most likely times i will be active for now on are Anywhere as early as 5pm until 4am. 

 

My Ingame name if you need to contact me: Axiyum

My Discord name if you need to contact me (Serious Friend Requests only please):  Axiom#1036

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8069-notice/
Share on other sites

For a few reasons

 

A. I have 200 hours in the past 2 weeks on the server, so im almost always on. 

B. I am a trial moderator, which explains the ingame and the forums i commented on

C. I have a lot of friends and not all of them are in one place ready to be told all at once, and many of them check the forums therefor when they see a post like this for example they will know I am going to be less active.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8069-notice/#findComment-56948
Share on other sites

Axiyum is really cool you shouldn't bully him for just notifying people of his absence.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Im not farming posts btw i just like being active

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8069-notice/#findComment-56950
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...