Notice

Axiom

I just wanted to formally notify that I will be slighty less active on the forums, and in-game as of today. I just started my new job today and it seems to be going pretty well. I'm dealing with at home stuff / work now so i just figured this may be a good time to let everyone know. If you do need to contact me, PM me on here (most delayed response), on Discord (Highly recommended) and/or In-game. 

I will still be active, just slighty less active so i figure that might be something worth mentioning to the rest. The most likely times i will be active for now on are Anywhere as early as 5pm until 4am. 

My Ingame name if you need to contact me: Axiyum

My Discord name if you need to contact me (Serious Friend Requests only please):  Axiom#1036

For a few reasons

A. I have 200 hours in the past 2 weeks on the server, so im almost always on. 

B. I am a trial moderator, which explains the ingame and the forums i commented on

C. I have a lot of friends and not all of them are in one place ready to be told all at once, and many of them check the forums therefor when they see a post like this for example they will know I am going to be less active.

Axiyum is really cool you shouldn't bully him for just notifying people of his absence.

Im not farming posts btw i just like being active

A. I have 300 hours in the past 2 weeks on the server, so im almost always on. 

But there are 24 hours in a day, 24x14 = 336.

This means you played about 20 hours a day ;ó

Jokes aside, fully understand and good luck.