Diegs Posted March 24, 2018 Share Posted March 24, 2018 ATTENTION. I got a new computer so I’m back in business boys Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8015-back-in-business/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grape Posted March 24, 2018 Share Posted March 24, 2018 It better be a good one... POST THE SPECS Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8015-back-in-business/#findComment-56432 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted March 24, 2018 Share Posted March 24, 2018 Welcome back bud! Also, I hit 700 posts. Nice Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8015-back-in-business/#findComment-56434 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted March 24, 2018 Share Posted March 24, 2018 Whalecum back Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8015-back-in-business/#findComment-56435 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diegs Posted March 25, 2018 Author Share Posted March 25, 2018 It better be a good one... POST THE SPECS I’m not a stinky nerd like you. All I know is that’s it’s an ibuypower computer. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8015-back-in-business/#findComment-56440 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted March 25, 2018 Share Posted March 25, 2018 Im a post farmer please notice me Damn you're cathcing up to the OG post farmers Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8015-back-in-business/#findComment-56441 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted March 25, 2018 Share Posted March 25, 2018 Alright welcome back bud! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8015-back-in-business/#findComment-56453 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted March 25, 2018 Share Posted March 25, 2018 It better be a good one... POST THE SPECS I’m not a stinky nerd like you. All I know is that’s it’s an ibuypower computer. I have Ibuypower and its really good. Just if u want it to be a beast replace some parts and have dual screen Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8015-back-in-business/#findComment-56458 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted March 25, 2018 Share Posted March 25, 2018 I have a cash register with a t 9000 processor Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8015-back-in-business/#findComment-56461 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diegs Posted March 25, 2018 Author Share Posted March 25, 2018 It better be a good one... POST THE SPECS I’m not a stinky nerd like you. All I know is that’s it’s an ibuypower computer. I have Ibuypower and its really good. Just if u want it to be a beast replace some parts and have dual screen Alright bet Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8015-back-in-business/#findComment-56465 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts