Tips & Tricks for your moderator application!

YoooooABear

Hi YoooooABear here! I know I am not staff, but from personal experience of being denied many times I would like to share some tips and tricks to help!

• Do not ask/hint at anything ANYTHING that has to do with your staff application
  • Use the format!
  • DETAIL DETAIL DETAIL. No Detail = No staff. Make sure to elaborate to the fullest.
  • Be nice. Do not get pissed at people for giving you a -1.
  • Respect the cool down. Don’t post another app until the 2 weeks is up!
  • Get to know the staff/server. Play a bit before you start applying.
  • Scenarios are key! Knowing/getting the scenarios correct means you know the rules! 
  • Don’t spam mods/try to bribe them.
  • Saying in OOC “omg I hope my app gets accepted.” They aren’t stupid. They know you are trying to hint at it.
  • PLEASE DO PULL A BEAR AND MENTION ALL THE STAFF IF THEY HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. It works, if you want -1s
  • Don’t get banned.

I know I am going to be flamed hard for this so please keep it to a minimal.

• Like 1

•don't be a cunt. people want staff that are mature, respectful, and preferably friendly. If you're that guy that makes staff sigh, growl, or look away every time you talk to them, your chances of becoming staff are about as good as your chances of not dying to rdm for a week straight.

•don't be a cunt. people want staff that are mature, respectful, and preferably friendly. If you're that guy that makes staff sigh, growl, or look away every time you talk to them, your chances of becoming staff are about as good as your chances of not dying to rdm for a week straight.

^^^^^

Most of these tips are literally just the rules about advertising your application and not begging for +1 or rules that are already stated

The real tip is to actually know what you are expected to do as a staff member and be able to represent the server.

Most of these tips are literally just the rules about advertising your application and not begging for +1 or rules that are already stated

The real tip is to actually know what you are expected to do as a staff member and be able to represent the server.

Thanks for your input. If you look at some of the denied apps this is what people were denied for (mostly). Thereover, this is to make these rules very accessible.

how’d i get staff then

how’d i get staff then

Lol! You are a very nice guy!

• Play the server while your application is up

Yes! Great addition!

how’d i get staff then

wrong. he actually got staff by flirting with everyone and sending nudes. and licking my peanut butter before sucking sugar's toe.

how’d i get staff then

wrong. he actually got staff by flirting with everyone and sending nudes. and licking my peanut butter before sucking sugar's toe.

Seems legit