Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In game name : Sp0oky

Reason for this Apology : I feel that I acted very immaturely towards the other players in the server and reacted very immaturely in OOC.

 

I want to apologize for saying "Fuck you" to the staff and to the people of the server after I had gotten mad at a staff member for giving me a -1. It was very wrong of me and it is all my fault for making everything even worse in the fact that I complained about it for a long time in OOC. I want to apologize for doing this because it has affected people's thoughts of me and their view on if I should be a tmod or not. I realize now that my decisions have caused multiple staff to lose respect for me especially when I had made a useless report on a staff member that -1'd me.  I would just like to say to all of the players and staff that I am sorry. If I had not have complained about the -1 in OOC I may have not have gotten even more -1's in my application, I realize this now, and I apologize. All of this was my fault and no one else it to blame it is entirely my fault in all. I also want to apologize for acting like a child in OOC and acting very immaturely towards staff and others. And with that I am sorry. I not just embarrassed myself I also understand that many people will no longer respect me for the reason for acting immaturely in OOC I think that I should strongly apologize for doing so. Sorry everyone. I also want to apologize to Noah, the one who I got mad at for giving me a -1, I should have controlled myself and Noah I am sorry for making report on you, it was very immature of me. Sorry. I embarrassed not just myself but also the staff and the server as a whole and I want to apologize for doing so. Also I want to apologize to the staff as a whole and the forum managers I want to strongly apologize for the way I acted, Sorry

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7829-sp0okys-apology/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...