Should Sugar bring back cars?

YoooooABear

Should cars come back?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should cars come back?

Cars were removed because of FPS issues I'm guessing. I heard Sugar was working on some "cars". Also there were "cars" after march 1st but you could only but them trough the F4 menu.

After reading the dev board there is no mention about cars.

"Vehicles will RETURN once I have confirmed the server is NO longer crashing"

That's from sugar himself in the staff chat on discord

Interested. I agree we should have a Crash-Free server before we make a big change like that. I do believe it is something that should be worked on

Cars are part of the gang perks and I intend to either keep them there or remove some of them and replace some of perks. Cars were removed in the first place since because of crashing. No one likes crashing. At first it was to prevent client crashing (people said they would crash often when a certain car blew up) and then it was for server crashing. We are on 3 day crash free streak after the removal of bitminers and chess. I have a lot of extensive logs running right now that will tell me what happened right before a crash (reason why bitminers were removed is because the last crash showed someone plugging a bitminer thing into a generator and then it went down). If the server doesn't crash for 7 days then I will add them back

Cars are part of the gang perks and I intend to either keep them there or remove some of them and replace some of perks. Cars were removed in the first place since because of crashing. No one likes crashing. At first it was to prevent client crashing (people said they would crash often when a certain car blew up) and then it was for server crashing. We are on 3 day crash free streak after the removal of bitminers and chess. I have a lot of extensive logs running right now that will tell me what happened right before a crash. If the server doesn't crash for 7 days then I will add them back

Sounds good man! Crossing my fingers!