Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The man messed up with the binds on his keyboard. It happens! He did apologize though.

 

 

+1 for ban shortened

 

Currently its only got about 2 days left 1 day in about 9 hours

 

I would just say wait it out man. I know it sucks but like you could start playing again by the weekend.

The man messed up with the binds on his keyboard. It happens! He did apologize though.

 

 

+1 for ban shortened

 

Currently its only got about 2 days left 1 day in about 9 hours

 

I would just say wait it out man. I know it sucks but like you could start playing again by the weekend.

 

Ey tomorrow is Friday so yea but

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...