Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Rossiewarrior46

 

Your ingame name: Rossie Bear

 

Your Steam Profile/SteamID:(Profile) http://steamcommunity.com/id/5564778/ (SteamID) STEAM_1:1:98891717

 

Why were you banned?: Mass RDM.

 

Why should you be unbanned?: (What Happend)So There were a bunch of people on who were with the PD and A Jesus person he only let people in if they beleived in him then acouple of us would revolt go in and try and kill them and there was also a mod on Name Genkki Then at the end The Guy who was Jesus was going to leave so i go in a my custom job which i bought wen i bought 46$ USD Worth which I'm Australian so yea but then i go in then kill the cops at the door then kill everyone there as there going out which again (My keyboard screws up alot messing binds then making me reset) i tap it and i didn't check the chat to see if it did it but it never went thru.

 Yes I will admit i had a go at the mod Which to Genkki Sorry for having a go at you man but Everyone in there lifes will make a mistake.

 

(My Apologize) I hope Genkki can forgive for everything but also the staff i've done something bad and i'm sorry I hope you guys can let me come back to the server, I wont RDM Anyone nor Mass RDM If i get to come back I'll make sure to respect all staff And thats a promise i will keep.

 

Who banned you? Genkki (Mod) (SteamID:STEAM_0:1:82465648)

 

Evidence: There are logs, But sorry I don't normally record nor screenshot things (Sorry)

   

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7803-rossie-bears-unban-appeal/
Share on other sites

Not being bias cuz hes a bear or nothing but i rp with rossie at night during minge hour a lot and ik for a fact hes not a minge. Yes it seems like he killed everyone without adverting or adverting after but it seems like it was due to a keyboard error. Up to staff, just putting my 2 cents in.

Not being bias cuz hes a bear or nothing but i rp with rossie at night during minge hour a lot and ik for a fact hes not a minge. Yes it seems like he killed everyone without adverting or adverting after but it seems like it was due to a keyboard error. Up to staff, just putting my 2 cents in.

 

Yeah I haven't personally had a problem with Rossie nor have I ever played with him/her. It's just I believe if you were going to pd raid you should be careful if you adverted or not.

Not being bias cuz hes a bear or nothing but i rp with rossie at night during minge hour a lot and ik for a fact hes not a minge. Yes it seems like he killed everyone without adverting or adverting after but it seems like it was due to a keyboard error. Up to staff, just putting my 2 cents in.

 

Yeah I haven't personally had a problem with Rossie nor have I ever played with him/her. It's just I believe if you were going to pd raid you should be careful if you adverted or not.

 

Just saying i'm a he but yes I should of checked if it adverted next time I will also When i'm back on hit me up and we can play together

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...