wefhwefbgiwervh Posted February 20, 2018 Share Posted February 20, 2018 hey guys its been a while! i just wanted to say this meme lord guy is going to try and get me banned because i banned him for 30 mins for mass rdm and hes salty Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7682-hey-guys/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted February 21, 2018 Share Posted February 21, 2018 can I get a hey guys in chat Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7682-hey-guys/#findComment-53651 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wrath- Posted February 21, 2018 Share Posted February 21, 2018 Bye guys Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7682-hey-guys/#findComment-53652 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted February 21, 2018 Share Posted February 21, 2018 can I get a hey guys in chat sounds kinda gay... hey guys Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7682-hey-guys/#findComment-53655 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Cursed Posted February 21, 2018 Share Posted February 21, 2018 can I get a hey guys in chat sounds kinda gay... hey guys It's only gay if you don't swallow. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7682-hey-guys/#findComment-53658 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted February 21, 2018 Share Posted February 21, 2018 can I get a hey guys in chat sounds kinda gay... hey guys It's only gay if you don't swallow. No it's gay if you don't say no homo. Nothing's wrong with swallowing your homie's love juice. It's healthy for you as well Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7682-hey-guys/#findComment-53659 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted February 22, 2018 Share Posted February 22, 2018 can I get a bye guys in chat Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7682-hey-guys/#findComment-53697 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wrath- Posted February 22, 2018 Share Posted February 22, 2018 can I get a bye guys in chat Bye guys Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7682-hey-guys/#findComment-53699 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted February 22, 2018 Share Posted February 22, 2018 can I get a bye guys in chat Bye guys bye guys Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7682-hey-guys/#findComment-53701 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts