Moist Chicken Posted February 14, 2018 Share Posted February 14, 2018 hecko, my name is moist chicken, and I own a cc called the Child Beater. I am currently in need of a custom model and from what I have seen, I need a break from the generic weeaboo anime references. If anyone is a fan of tf2 and has played quite a bit you will know about the ominous bird(ddd) heavy, the majestic creature only found in some rare community servers. This species is a grace to mankind and recently I have found it on the workshop! I really want this on my cc and am asking for your assistance in gaining my goal. I currently have only 6 million dollars and still need 54 million. While I understand that if no one donates, that's fine because after all its titsrp! Though, if someone does donate, either paypal or in game money they will earn a nice view from me and will also earn perks if enough is donated, including temporary perms to my cc and the model, both temporary and permanent. My CC Has the followng -Intervention -Gangsta Mac 10 -Ragun(The op, silent rapid fire one) -Zoom swep -Minigun(piklas) or bludgeon -Houndeye Swep -Phaser Rifle -EMSSS 12 -Bacta Grenade -Lockpick -Mastersword model I want <3 [align=center]Donation Amounts -750k(or more): 1 day on my cc[/align] -1m or more: the model for 2 days when I get it -1.75m 2 days on my cc -4m: CC for 1 week -5m: the cc model when I get it for 1 week -10m or more: the cc model forever when I get it This probably wont be looked at but idk id just like to say this - Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7632-help-donate-to-the-cause-of-the-tf2-bird-heavy/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted February 14, 2018 Share Posted February 14, 2018 tweet tweet tiny man Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7632-help-donate-to-the-cause-of-the-tf2-bird-heavy/#findComment-53172 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted February 15, 2018 Share Posted February 15, 2018 Nice attempt E-beggar Instead you can try selling those services ingame and then buy the model :) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7632-help-donate-to-the-cause-of-the-tf2-bird-heavy/#findComment-53174 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Chicken Posted February 15, 2018 Author Share Posted February 15, 2018 Nice attempt E-beggar Instead you can try selling those services ingame and then buy the model :) have been Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7632-help-donate-to-the-cause-of-the-tf2-bird-heavy/#findComment-53175 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts