Where Hath Thou Been'th?

Gent

Thou have been'th here https://imgur.com/a/BbrE2 in a hole with no computer. I come on for a few max an hour recently but i cant do much since my PC is broke and wont stay on without crashing completely. I took a break, got into another game, and for the whole past few weeks pc not working. That is where'th thou hast been

CPU temp is high, everything else low

Just dusted it, couldnt get the fan off of the heatsink as the screws are blocked, buuut, dusted into the fan with compressed air trying to get some off of the heatsink itself

Just dusted it, couldnt get the fan off of the heatsink as the screws are blocked, buuut, dusted into the fan with compressed air trying to get some off of the heatsink itself

dusted a day ago" still crashed, temps remained the same, spirit and hope is lost

dusted a day ago" still crashed, temps remained the same, spirit and hope is lost

Maybe your cpu fan is broken? this has happened to me before, you can just put a external fan blowing onto your cpu. its bum af but it works lmao

Maybe your cpu fan is broken? this has happened to me before, you can just put a external fan blowing onto your cpu. its bum af but it works lmao

u absolute genius. Should do this and lets see