Lets Get Jaywalking cleared up.

TheDavid

Question 1: If a player is standing in the street is it considerd jaywalking?

Question 2: Does the entire map have to be coverd by sidewalks or just the town for jaywalking to be enfored?

Question 3: Can jaywalking be AOS?

Question 4: If a hobo builds on the sidewalk and a player goes around it is it considerd jaywalking?

Question 5: If the law says Jaywalking AOS/5k Fine do Cops choose or not.

Just a question for the community because its debatable for all of these.

1-Yes because how did he even get here in the first place ? Even if he jumped to it without walking , jwalking is illegal not because of "walking" but actually being in the middle of the street and blocking vehicles . (using common sense here)

2-There is already sidewalks all over the maps but there is rarely CPs in the ghetto or sub and if you're unlucky enough to be caught by one you can try to argue the sidewalks props not available in this area . (I think default sidewalks are easily visible tho ...)

3- Yes

4-It's technically Jwalking because you could take the sidewalks to avoid it but if I was a CPs I would let it pass by . I think this is a good reason to add sidewalks to avoid this .

5- Yes, they are given a choice and they can choose to fine or Arrest 

PS : these are only my opinions and some facts 

• Sad 1

1-Yes because how did he even get here in the first place ? Even if he jumped to it without walking , jwalking is illegal not because of "walking" but actually being in the middle of the street and blocking vehicles . (using common sense here)

2-There is already sidewalks all over the maps but there is rarely CPs in the ghetto or sub and if you're unlucky enough to be caught by one you can try to argue the sidewalks props not available in this area . (I think default sidewalks are easily visible tho ...)

3- Yes

4-It's technically Jwalking because you could take the sidewalks to avoid it but if I was a CPs I would let it pass by . I think this is a good reason to add sidewalks to avoid this .

5- Yes, they are given a choice and they can choose to fine or Arrest 

PS : these are only my opinions and some facts 

spot on, beat me to it

Question 1: If a player is standing in the street is it considerd jaywalking?

You must have had some way to get into the street

Question 2: Does the entire map have to be coverd by sidewalks or just the town for jaywalking to be enfored?

Cops Dont Usually hunt people down on the other side of the map

Question 3: Can jaywalking be AOS?

Yes in a way because if cars were a thing your walking in the street and that can be hazardous to your health.

Question 4: If a hobo builds on the sidewalk and a player goes around it is it considerd jaywalking?

No because if there is no sidewalk to walk on because theres a building there then its not considered jaywalking if you walk around the building.

Question 5: If the law says Jaywalking AOS/5k Fine do Cops choose or not.

Its prefered they fine but if you dont pay the fine you get arrested anyways.