Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Neither the terrorist job description or MOTD mentions being able to arrest terrorists for chilling out before starting a terrorist attack. The mayor cannot make being a job AOS and no moderator would be buttfuck stupid enough to follow a law like that.

 

Please, oh please tell us which mod did this.

I might as well explain my story, So basically I was gonna become the BEST TERRORIST OF THEM ALL, I go into the PD to buy Armor and hp right getting ready to hide and mass rdm in 5m (Didnt start the terror) then Menut Walks up to me Arrests me I question him like Wtf. Since I was so confused I double checked the MOTD just in case I was wrong I did !bring Butter and it Brought Menut Peanut Butter and He ignored what I had to say and just said: "Don't TP Staff". I questioned him about terrorist being AOS since I didn't know about it and he completely ignored it and that's why I created this discussion.

Is this another salty peanut butter situation?

Will he once again double down hard and say something like "someone heard someone's dog bark over the hills that a baby overheard a conversation in the womb that someone said sugar said you could do that" or even another "it doesn't say you can't do that" ?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...