I got bored in class so here <3

Wrath-

Ayee people who look at this. Currently I've been in the server for about 2 months now, and I plan to stay for a long time. Almost everyone in the server has at least seen me around, since i'm extremely active. I try to be as helpful as possible when it comes to nubs, so if newbies come on the forums when they join the server and see this, hit me up if you got some questions m8. Also as of right now I am currently a part of the Bears gang (so haters go away >:p). Also buy VIP from me for 3.5 mil cause I said so. Uh what else. Oh yeah, I'll listen to literally any type of music.I'm a heckin Automotive Technology Supervision guy in training. I'm a 15yr old. "Come raid with me" Here are the people that I know are cool. And when I mean cool, I mean as in I've met them. Also tell me if I forgot someone.

North Bear - Foreign kiddo

Monoxide - Spooked

Dolan/Ashley - Come back m8

Kitt/Kitty - Don't Sue Me >:)

Mark - Fix Your Net(Ping)

RaceOpone - Want me to Confiscate ur weapons m8?

iEpic - Nice Hair Kid Gottem

Jason Bourne - First Chill Guy I Met

Shammy Bear - Heckin Weirdo

Bear Muffin - Heckin Weirdo 2

Lil Bear - Heckin Weirdo 3

{GN} Isaac - He's Chill

Revenue - He's a memey boi

Deathtomb  - Go RDM for me

Alp - Oof thx for overpricing your heckin items

Typical Quizzical Man - Thanks for fixing my watchtower m8

Gary The Snail - Gary The Helper Guy

jackta - cool ass T-Mod/Mod I forgot sry m8

Spidy - He's a chill T-Mod

Succ - /anon Screenshot this Succ

Techno Gamer - He got oofed

Ty Tass - He got some good ass micspam

Kamala Gekido - Tell Mason I said hi

Skrt Skrt - Keep killing Thirsty Melon gottem

Boracho - he poor now rip

Vexxy - He's a fun Mod but strict when needed >:)

Apathy - He saves me from people raiding me oof

Piklas - He's chill, just have a good first impression with him, he's a bit careful/strict when it comes to basing so oof                                   

Crippling Gay - I diagnose you with stage 4 gay

The last thing i ever saw from Ashley on the server was "I bought minecraft, cya later"

I played it with her, but she got wayyyy too into the game. Plz Ash come back

Dolan is a guy

shhhh it's a meme for the newbies

idk you but I remember looking for you the other day for your bounty.. you best stay outta trouble! lol

Oof I have the jammer perk, so get oofed you stinky bounty hunters

ESCOOZ ME IM NOT ON THAT LIST BETCH

I'M SRY BB

Wrath the last time I saw Ashley is when we all played on Mineverse and then she disappeared. I heard she got sucked into the game and has to get 1200 hours if she wants to get out.

Ye m8, legend has it, she's playing 24/7