Skillbie.THE COON� Posted October 22, 2015 Share Posted October 22, 2015 thats not me. Thats koala and jetjoy THE PLOT THICKENS! Was it really jetjoy in a clever disguise to frame COON? Or is COON just trying to get unbanned? Tune in next time on THE TITSRP MYSTERY SHOW!!! its jetjoy he is on right now im banned so Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/676-report/page/2/#findComment-3306 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted October 22, 2015 Share Posted October 22, 2015 I talked to Koala on Teamspeak last night. I brought up why does he always bring up his brother and he pretty much stated it was easier to blame on his brother because it's something his brother "would do". Regardless, I know for a fact Coon made those props with advance dupe alongside Jetjoy and both had their adv dupe revoked. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/676-report/page/2/#findComment-3310 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 22, 2015 Share Posted October 22, 2015 it's something his brother "would do" (ie. murder by boom box) Erston is Jetjoy confirmed? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/676-report/page/2/#findComment-3311 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted October 22, 2015 Share Posted October 22, 2015 it's something his brother "would do" (ie. murder by boom box) Erston is Jetjoy confirmed? Can you stop writing dumb stuff on the forums or I'll just ban you off the forums? I'm trying to legitimately explain why he was banned and you keep writing the most random bizarre shit in the universe that nobody finds funny. Thanks. Also, it's impossible to kill with boomboxes because FPP disable props and entities from doing damage. Doesn't stop collision errors doing like 1-2 damage through your armor, though. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/676-report/page/2/#findComment-3313 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted October 22, 2015 Share Posted October 22, 2015 Well Crt, it's not really an excuse for your "brother" to do it. I would never believe anyone who says that, because how would we know if someone that is hundreds if not thousands of miles away is telling the truth from behind a computer screen? I wouldn't trust Koala, judging by how he has acted in the past and the fact that it's quite a weak excuse to say "oh my brother did it". Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/676-report/page/2/#findComment-3314 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted October 22, 2015 Share Posted October 22, 2015 Well Crt, it's not really an excuse for your "brother" to do it. I would never believe anyone who says that, because how would we know if someone that is hundreds if not thousands of miles away is telling the truth from behind a computer screen? I wouldn't trust Koala, judging by how he has acted in the past and the fact that it's quite a weak excuse to say "oh my brother did it". Yep. It is quite a weak excuse to say it was my brother and what not. I don't even know why Coon says it, too. Coon and Jetjoy are not brothers, Koala and Jetjoy is. Anyways, this discussion is done, the two are banned, moving on. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/676-report/page/2/#findComment-3315 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts