Admins.

Booper Scooper

Do you think we need more Admins?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we need more Admins?

The way it used to be, it was rare to see an admin on once a heckin month

we have one on EVERY day

i can agree we grew in player count but i don’t see your point, the only reason i could see having another would be balance the ranks, if that point stands, more headadmins? no

pls give more reasoning!!! such as: “we have an abundance of reports and no1 did anything for weeks!” (although that statement is false, an example) 

Now, with saying “NEEDING” more is out of the way i can see more people getting it for the sheer fact it’s been 3 years and not many came and gone. Then again, that was when admins could do a lot less, so maybe expectations should b higher? maybe we need a new rank?

Pyro Apprentice" timestamp="1510666572"]

Ok piixel I understand it's just that all head admins are inactive and we need more admins to take charge I'm not saying to replace any admins I'm just saying maybe one or two more might help. Sorry if what I said came off rude.

Alyssa should become the next admin or calvin plays.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Ok piixel I understand it's just that all head admins are inactive and we need more admins to take charge I'm not saying to replace any admins I'm just saying maybe one or two more might help. Sorry if what I said came off rude.

Alyssa should become the next mod or calvin plays.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Let me fucking smash bro.

Alyssa should become the next mod or calvin plays.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Let me fucking smash bro.

Huh? Smash what?

unknown-25.png