Acidic Blade Posted October 17, 2015 Share Posted October 17, 2015 Well i was unboxing crates and stuff and I usually never do this but I gifted one and it was the $10 and if would have known i would have never done it. It went to a guy who never played before and was afk. SO please can i have the $10 instead. I really shouldnt of gifted it. Plz im begging you!Plz man im begging you can i have Also he left the server and didnt come back. Well not yet atleast Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/665-unboxing-10/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sirlepepe Posted October 17, 2015 Share Posted October 17, 2015 The guy he gift he gifted it too has left. Im sorry Acidic but.. Heres the guy he gifted it toos profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139918202 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/665-unboxing-10/#findComment-3176 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Acidic Blade Posted October 17, 2015 Author Share Posted October 17, 2015 The guy he gift he gifted it too has left. Im sorry Acidic but.. Heres the guy he gifted it toos profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139918202 He gifted it already? But if that guy never plays this server and never joins back and im the one who unboxed it then i should get it Im actaully active Well sugar if you do decide to give it back to me then message me on steam please Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/665-unboxing-10/#findComment-3177 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 17, 2015 Share Posted October 17, 2015 I think it should be given to acidic. But lol sucks. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/665-unboxing-10/#findComment-3178 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted October 17, 2015 Share Posted October 17, 2015 Hard to say. You did gift it which is really unfortunate. If he does not play / redeem it, you can have it. I will leave it open for him for 48 hours. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/665-unboxing-10/#findComment-3181 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 18, 2015 Share Posted October 18, 2015 Hard to say. You did gift it which is really unfortunate. If he does not play / redeem it, you can have it. I will leave it open for him for 48 hours. I don't think you should tell him he has it available since he was afk. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/665-unboxing-10/#findComment-3183 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now