Jump to content

Acidic Blade

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Acidic Blade

  1. He gifted it already? But if that guy never plays this server and never joins back and im the one who unboxed it then i should get it Im actaully active Well sugar if you do decide to give it back to me then message me on steam please
  2. Well i was unboxing crates and stuff and I usually never do this but I gifted one and it was the $10 and if would have known i would have never done it. It went to a guy who never played before and was afk. SO please can i have the $10 instead. I really shouldnt of gifted it. Plz im begging you!Plz man im begging you can i have Also he left the server and didnt come back. Well not yet atleast
×
×
  • Create New...