Jump to content

Recommended Posts

application

 

 

 

NAME!!

 

eucerin

 

steam shit 

 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Somepersonontheinternet/

 

gangs i was in

 

Noob Basers, IDF, Kashpaint's gang

 

hour played total

 

uhh server wise, bout like 20 days ish

gmod-wise, bout 2271

 

hour played 2 week

 

47

 

how old i am

 

16

 

shit i bring and shit i bring that aint good

 

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im pretty good with c4 and demolition shit, i love blowing shit up, and i love to raid shit and help new players on the occasion. one of my weaknesses is that i like to throw c4 in and cannot quadruple jump (i can triple jump, thats what you wanted wanted)

 

i base?

 

Yes, on occasion

 

how often?

 

honestly not that often due to bad noob baser player target /j

but yea not that often because i dont really have any good dupes

 

biggest basing weakness

 

Honestly, I could be better at building bases, along with slightly better at defending them due to not knowing how to really deflect smoke grenades. Although, I have heard of a smoke-proof base that you can make, I just don't know how to do it.

 

good qualities for gang!!!!

 

 

uh im pretty chill with some mods, i wont leech off your gang xp (source:trust), i'm pretty good at outside defending (and inside defending if needed), i can triple jump, and i am a pretty good hitman idfk. i can also kinda raid

 

are you a peak mic user or a mid nomic user?

 

yea i use mic

 

FOOD. FAVORITE. 

 

 

Cracker Barrel Brand Chicken Fried Chicken™️ with 2 sides of Cracker Barrel Brand Mashed Potatoes™️ with Cracker Barrel Brand Sawmill Gravy ™️

Edited by garn 47
 

Ingame name: i forgot

Steam profile: i dont have steam yet

Previous gangs: None

Hours played: like a billion

Hours played past week: i don't play videogames theyre for nerds

Age: 22

What are some skills and weaknesses you bring to raiding: i provide moral support and know over 10 racial slurs. i never give up even when my mom tells me computer time is over. weaknesses are that i am too good at raiding and it often causes my teammates to leave the game in shame

Do you base: yes but i refuse to use entities as they cause inflation within the economy

How often do you base: 24 days a week

What is your biggest weakness when basing: sometimes i blow up my teammates money printers because i get jealous that theyre making more money than me. Also I smell like shit.

Other good qualities about you for the gang: im an unlikeable person and this prevents people from raiding our base as they would have to interact with me

Do you use a mic: yes

What is your favorite food: big chungus soup

Edited by liliansmurg
  • Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ingame name: Decent Human Being

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/annex76/

Previous gangs: Camera Crew, Ratoncito

Hours played: 3321

Hours played past week: Not Comprehendible

Age: 23

What are some skills and weaknesses you bring to raiding: Vast knowledge on all raiding tools and methodologies. I have created theories and tech that the raiding community still uses to this day. Some weaknesses for me is I haven't honed my mental warfare well enough on the server.

Do you base: Yes

How often do you base: I base whenever I get enough entities to make it worth it. This can vary widely.

What is your biggest weakness when basing: Boredom gets the better of me so sometimes if im not using entities I go AFK.

Other good qualities about you for the gang: I have multiple Phd's making me one of the most learned players on the server.

Do you use a mic: Yes

What is your favorite food: banh mi

30 minutes ago, Decent Human Being said:

Ingame name: Decent Human Being

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/annex76/

Previous gangs: Camera Crew, Ratoncito

Hours played: 3321

Hours played past week: Not Comprehendible

Age: 23

What are some skills and weaknesses you bring to raiding: Vast knowledge on all raiding tools and methodologies. I have created theories and tech that the raiding community still uses to this day. Some weaknesses for me is I haven't honed my mental warfare well enough on the server.

Do you base: Yes

How often do you base: I base whenever I get enough entities to make it worth it. This can vary widely.

What is your biggest weakness when basing: Boredom gets the better of me so sometimes if im not using entities I go AFK.

Other good qualities about you for the gang: I have multiple Phd's making me one of the most learned players on the server.

Do you use a mic: Yes

What is your favorite food: banh mi

Denied.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...