my name is glo bitch

CX GLO

my name is glo im taking over the server, under 15 hours on server ive got 12m+ and bought VIP for 5m. nice base dupes, in CX. will shit on you <3

Gonna make this thread for a +rep shit cuz everytime i buy processors im sending people this link. If your here because I LEGIT bought it and paid full amount then lob a +rep for me !

CX is a bad gang :|

Also, stahp bragging :(

I don't care that you made 12m in 15 hours. Literally anyone can beat that if they have the theater with a lot of printers and processors. Not even just that. People can legit beat it even if they put the time into it. There have been people who made 20m+ in like 6 hours on the server. I don't farm anymore because:

1. It's boring,
  2. I have to do staff related things because people always report,
  3. Not always on to even do it,
  4. Hating on CX

I know you're joking on the whole "taking over the server" thing, but... no. And making this thread +1? I'm good on that dude!

I'm harsh :D

Also, if all you do is try to farm, all it shows is you staying in the base for hours on end and literally doing nothing else. :P

made 10mil in 3 minutes playing Tic Tac Toe and made 20mil in 10 minutes playing Chess . That's how you win a lot , GAMBLE BBY

I remember when you completely robbed Tunnel Snake Succ of his money because he kept betting 1 mill and you kept winning... Best way to earn money

This man already got more rep than me by just posting this....

I don't care that you made 12m in 15 hours. Literally anyone can beat that if they have the theater with a lot of printers and processors. Not even just that. People can legit beat it even if they put the time into it. There have been people who made 20m+ in like 6 hours on the server. I don't farm anymore because:

1. It's boring,
  4. Hating on CX

I know you're joking on the whole "taking over the server" thing, but... no. And making this thread +1? I'm good on that dude!

Also, if all you do is try to farm, all it shows is you staying in the base for hours on end and literally doing nothing else. :P

yo you took this post to the heart my guy cool out 4 me

1. It's boring,
  4. Hating on CX

yo you took this post to the heart my guy cool out 4 me

So, you really think that I took this to the heart? LMAO no, not at all.

I can't make something that takes time to write besides just constant bragging? Also, I hate you for your last comment on me :|

Also, I don't care all that much on this. It's just an introduction lol

I just wanted to do something :P